Monday, October 31, 2011

First ever Trick-or-Treaters

Today was Halloween. My whole life until now has been lived in the country and not in a neighborhood. When we went trick-or-treating we would go to Mt. Vista to where all the rich people lived and we would get great candy. We never had kids come to our house since again we didn't live in a neighborhood.
When Zach and I found our house, I was so excited that it was in a neighborhood. Even though it's not the greatest neighborhood and there aren't many kids, I was hopeful that we would get a few trick-or-treaters. In total I had 11 trick-or-treaters. My first one was a little girl dressed up as Cinderella. Then came a boy as Dracula. I also had a group of 6 teenage kids, who I thought were too old to be out trick-or-treating. But they were having fun. Desiree came by with Noah dressed as Bumblebee from Transformers! The best was our darling Leilian dressed as a Ladybug! Christina and Ray were pirates. I still have lots of candy left over, which Zach will be excited about! I can't wait until next year. Hopefully we will have more kids then.


Me and my niece Leilian!!

No comments: