Sunday, December 4, 2011

Books to read

I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!
I'm starting to compile my list of books to read next year. I always say I'm going to keep track of which books I read throughout the year but I always forget. I've read several books this year but I can't remember all of them. I started reading the Hunger Games series and just have Mockingjay left. Hopefully I will get to read it before the end of the year but if not it will be the first book I read next year.

2012:
I Capture the Castle. I read this book every year, except for this year because I was super busy and it was packed for a long time. I'm still not exactly sure which box it's in right now. It's my favorite book and I love reading it.
The Help. I want to see the movie, but I'd rather read the book first.
Across the Universe. Love the movie, didn't realize there was a book.
Any Game of Thrones book. HBO series is AWESOME!
Bleak House. I started it but it's over 700 pages, not sure if I could finish it.
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. Watched the mini-series and it was great. And I love the Bronte sisters.
Middlemarch. Love George Eliot
A Wrinkle in Time.
I'm sure I'll come up with others. I just want to actually have a list for once and actually stick to it! Hopefully I'll have more time to read for fun when I'm done with school but we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: