Thursday, February 16, 2012

New phone

On Tuesday, mom and I went to the Verizon store and I got a new better phone finally. I've had a terrible crappy for almost 3 years and I really wanted a new nice smartphone. I was able to get the new iPhone 4s. And I love it. Sadly, she already has 2 small battle scars. I found a really cool idea on Pinterest to make my own backs for my phone. I just had to buy a clear iPhone case and use scrapbook paper! I bought a case that has rubber sides which will protect my phone better. I bought 4 different pieces of paper but only used 3. Thicker card stock doesn't work. It's hard to cut the hole for the camera. I wasn't happy with how they looked at first but I actually like them now. I'm going to look at a couple other craft stores and see if I can find more paper that I like so that I can switch my back as often as I want! So much cheaper then buying multiple cases! Thank you Pinterest. And thank you to the blog it was found on! http://howtonestforless.com/2011/10/19/on-the-cheap-scrapbook-paper-iphone-covers/

No comments: