Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's a boy!!!

Found out almost a month ago that I'm having a boy!  At first I was a little disappointed because honestly I really wanted a girl.  :)  Now though I am so excited to meet our little man. 
We have a crib and changing table, Pack n' play, diaper Genie, lots of clothes and a few blankets.  Lots to get still.  And lots to do.  The crib and changing table need to be repainted.  Hopefully soon.  Mom's going to help me.
I took a little tumble yesterday.  Missed the last step going down the stairs, fell and hit my left knee really hard.  Needless to say it scared the shit out of me.  I sat there crying and worrying that something was wrong with the little one.  He's fine.  He's been bumping me every so often and I've been poking at him making sure he's ok.  I told Zach that I am not carrying anything up and down those stairs anymore that blocks my line of slight.  I'm already really afraid of those stairs as it is.  That and the cat being constantly under foot in the kitchen.  I almost fell last night because she was right behind me and I didn't see her when I stepped back.  She has a real bad habit of sitting on the floor right where we walk.  Grrr!
In other news, Matthew turns 1 on Sept 3rd!  I can't believe it.  Trying to decide what to get him for his birthday.  Leaning toward a build-a-bear.  They have some cool stuff.  Other then that I have no idea what to get him.  I'll have to look at the toy store I guess.

No comments: